Are you looking for compassionate and non-judgemental support for your motherhood journey? Would you like to experience a peaceful and joyful journey to motherhood? Would you like to feel nourished, nurtured, seen, heard and held?
I am thrilled to be able to offer yoga, mindfulness, doula services and peaceful parenting education to support mothers throughout their journey, from pregnancy to postpartum, and beyond. I offer both virtual and in person consultations.
I have a particular interest in supporting highly sensitive mothers who might be finding their journey more challenging than they expected, mothers suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum (extreme morning sickness), those struggling with sensory overwhelm or executive functioning challenges, those with high-needs babies or children, as well as Autistic, neurodivergent or otherwise disabled mothers. If you have an NDIS plan, you may be able to use your funds towards my services.
Timing & Location
Sessions are up to 2 hours long and can be held either via Zoom or in person in Kalamunda. Depending on your needs and goals, sessions can either be on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
I work with my clients to provide support that nourishes and nurtures them both in the short and longer term. Your package may include any of the elements listed below where they are relevant and desired by you.
Nourishing Support (Immediate Benefit)
- gentle yoga practices, adapted to your needs and abilities, including prenatal, postnatal, restorative and chair yoga
- mindfulness, meditation and breath practices
- gentle, soothing touch, yoga adjustments
- supported self-massage (using essential oils if you like them)
- company, deep listening, holding space and emotional support
Nurturing Support (Longer Term Benefit)
- support to create nurturing rituals, rhythms and routines (including self-care, infant and child care, meal planning, household tasks, etc)
- suggestions for lifestyle, environmental or sensory adjustments to meet your needs
- peaceful parenting education (based on the work of Dr Laura Markham)
- support to build your village
- postpartum care, including belly binding and birth story listening
- support with infant care, sleep, settling, feeding (breast or bottle) and massage
- yoga and/or mindfulness practices to use at home
- support with home education
- support to embrace positive Autistic / neurodivergent identity and family culture which enables all family members to flourish as individuals and as a family unit
All Packages Include
- compassionate and non-judgemental support for all stages of your motherhood journey
- referrals to specialist support where needed
- 2 maternal support sessions (each up to 2 hours)
- 4 maternal support sessions (each up to 2 hours)
- 6 maternal support sessions (each up to 2 hours)
Enquiries and Bookings
Please contact me to book your free 30 minute initial consultation where we will discuss your dream and vision for your journey, identify what challenges or obstacles are holding you back and see whether we would work well together.